1. If an unfamiliar person, for example, from the forum, social network, skype or e-mail, etc., asks you to make a transfer to any requisite details (says that he is a representative: exchanger, trader, exchange, etc. in order to make the exchange) make sure that he is the representative of the service he is talking about (visit the official website, the office, contact the support service, study the reviews, etc.). Do not transfer your money blindly.
2. If "your friend" asks you to make a transfer of funds to any requisite details: in debt, help, tomorrow I will give, etc., while using skype, icq, e-mail, call from an unknown phone number or any other way of not personal exchange of information, make him a preliminary call to the phone (number known only to you) before making a transfer to confirm his identity. Perhaps his account is hacked and a fraud is writing or calling you under the name of your friend.
3. Be extremely careful when filling in the fields "Account number" and "Surname, Name, Patronymic" of the addressee. Having made a mistake, specifying incorrect data, there will be a delay in the transfer or maybe you will send funds without the possibility of returning them.
4. If you are offered to make a transfer of funds using another way than the one specified in the instructions of our service, refuse to make the payment and report about it to the Consultant using online help chat room.
5. Refuse to transfer the funds via your accounts, which are owned by third parties unfamiliar to you. You can become an accomplice in a financial crime not suspecting the evil intention of the initiators of the transfer.
6. Always clarify the information coming to your e-mail with the consultant of our service, for example: if you are not making an exchange at the moment.
7. We do not provide loans, not take funds from users on loan or at interest and not accept donations. Exchanges are processed only via our site.
8. If you receive suspicious messages on our behalf from similar sites or other requisite details, please, refrain from performing the actions specified in them and inform the Consultant of it.
9. The service prohibits exchanges for accounts of third parties. We are not responsible for the actions of these individuals after receiving the funds from our exchange service. Make the operations only with wallets and accounts to which you have full access.
10. We do not make exchanges via Skype, phone, mail or other means of communication. Any exchange on our service is made according to the procedure of creating an application on the site. Any contact on the application goes via online help chat room.
Highly important information: there are a lot of frauds in the network. To protect yourself from the frauds you need to follow the rules, be attentive and remember the folk wisdom that Money need silence.ney likes silence.